Poste vacant immédiatement
The facilities manager will be responsible for all aspects of the School’s facilities management and premises, to ensure the cleanliness, safety and security of the School buildings and grounds at all times.The facilities manager contributes to school decisions regarding premises management, development and upkeep.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in facilities management, or engineering, or a relevant professional qualification.
- Planning and Project Management Skills
- Financial Planning and Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage a budget
- Change Management and ability to drive change
- Desirable Ability to search for solutions to seemingly complex issues
- Ability to work effectively both in collaboration with other professionals/teams also on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to relate to young people, parents, colleagues and external 3rd parties
- Excellent organizational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritize and organize own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Base Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- Excellent communication, and language skills : Fluent English, French and Arabic.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for preparing the initial operating budget for the department and capital budget.
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for reporting approved overtime, holiday coverage and working with HR to hire replacement, manage the assignment on helpdesk system and coverage.
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing the supervisors in charge of Maintenance, security/transport, and the event/photocopy/cafeteria/cleaning
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing the regular and preventative maintenance schedules
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing repairs: plumbing, electric, wiring, pool, gardening and emergency repairs response.
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing events, photocopy and cafeteria
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing emergency cleaning needs
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for housing for overseas hires
- Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with outside vendors